Week 3 and 4 where definitely a rush, as the project needed to come to an end. With Christmas arriving as well, planning where to put in the most energy wasn't always an easy task. But I finally got into flow and things started to fall in place.
With the seasonal calendar in front of me and tastebuds of friends ready to try all the combinations, I was all set to choose wich fruits and veggies made a good recipe.
For some juices, the pulp itself did not really stick together. Chef Andi and Physicist Sue gave me some insight on how to bind the pulp and with a lot of try & error I got to a really simple recipe: adding 1/8 of the weight of the pulp in a flaxseeds, chia and sesame mix made it stick well enough to get a solid cracker without unnecessary effort.
I was really lucky that the light was just about right on that day. So I had to spend way less time adjusting all the pictures in Photoshop.
Wix is my way to go when its about websites. So I stuck to that and spent around three days for the main page and another two for the rest.